Tuesday 29 April 2014

OOTD, 29th April

OOTD: Print, pastels, gladiator sandals






Dress: understated print. ASOS
Sandals: gladiator with a slight block heel. New Look
Plain leggings: H&M
Bag: Bloomingdales (!)
Jacket: perfect pastel colour. Hand-me-down from my mum. 

I couldn't believe my luck when I noticed this jacket, my mum was going to put it on eBay before I quickly snapped it up! Perfect lightweight jacket for Spring. I love everything printed and this dress is perfect; not to loud, but still makes a statement. These sandals are my favourite purchase recently, they literally go with every outfit! Can't wait to wear them on holiday this Summer. I decided to wear leggings with my dress just because it wasn't as sunny today, not brave enough to bare my legs just yet! Also, I love my Little Brown Bag from Bloomingdales, it was a present and now I carry my lunch in it everyday, its the perfect size and just adds a little extra to any outfit.

6 comments:

  1. Ah that dress is soooo cute and those shoes... amazing!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want that dress! And such a cute combo!

    Could you check out my blog and follow it on bloglovin? I will follow back! I have a new post everyday!

    Stay fancy!
    xxx Kelly-Louise

    fancysince1992.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ! Yes I will have a look at your blog :) thanks for your comment x

      Delete
  3. What a cute print on the dress!
    http://reneehartsthis.blogspot.com.au/
    Renee x
    A cruelty free blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I loved it! Thank you :) I'll have a look your blog too, thanks for your comment x

      Delete