Tuesday 13 January 2015

#OOTD: 13th January 2015, Stripes and Flats

In my post last week I said my January is all about chilling out so I'm back with another casual outfit post. 
I'm wearing two things here that I never normally do: a shirt and flat shoes. I know that sounds a little odd but I've never really liked this style of flat until recently and I just fell in love with this shirt when I spotted it in the ASOS sale. 






As per usual, my shoes are another ASOS sale bargain by London Rebel, they were only £12! I've become a little obsessed with slipper style flats recently, and also with velvet so keep your eyes peeled for more of these. 
I cannot get enough of my new Zara handbag, which was a Christmas present from my mum. It's the perfect size: big enough for essentials but small enough that it doesn't cause shoulder pain! I really love the quilted detailing too, it makes it look so much more expensive. 
As it's still the middle of Winter, I had to pair my shirt with some fur and this gilet has been my favourite since about October. It was from Next and I believe it's sold out now, but I'm pretty sure with a hunt through the on-going sales you could find one like it. 

I can't wait  to go shopping for the new season now that it's January and I already have a wish list which I will be posting soon. I'm loving the re-vamped sports luxe trend (which Topshop is doing extremely well) and also the military styling I've spotted on ASOS. What new season trends are you looking forward to? Leave me a comment!  

2 comments: