Monday 9 February 2015

Top 5: Suede Jackets

I haven't blogged for such a long time and I've missed it! I've had so much work and revision to do for uni, but I finished my exams on Friday so I'm baaaaaack! I have more free time this semester so expect more blog posts! 

For my first post in a long while I thought I'd focus on the New Season. If you follow me on Instagram (@kelsiee94 if you don't) you'll know I'm absolutely obsessed with the Spring/Summer trends filtering their way into the shops; today I'm talking suede. It's THE fabric of the season (hello seventies!) and I've become a little obsessed with buying vintage suede skirts. I'm also on the lookout for that perfect suede jacket, so I've picked out a few of my favourites below.... 

1. ASOS Biker Jacket, £130.

2. Boohoo, Emma Waterfall Suedette Tassle Jacket, £15.

3. H&M, Fringed Jacket, £29.99.
4. Ganni, Ingridge Suede Biker Jacket, £200 (via ASOS).

5. Rockit Vintage, Brown Double Breasted Suede Jacket, £65.

If you need some suede inspo, check out Pandora Sykes and Megan Ellaby on Insta - @pinsykes and @meganellaby. ASOS Marketplace also has some amazing suede jackets! What's your favourite SS15 trend? Leave me a comment! 

No comments:

Post a Comment