Tuesday 23 June 2015

"Take Me to the Beach" with Fat Face UK

This Summer I will be jetting off to Barcelona as well as visiting a cottage in Northumberland and relaxing at a log cabin with a private hot tub in North Yorkshire. I'll also be taking a trip to London. So with a variety of holidays and breaks planned over the Summer, I was in desperate need of some versatile Summer pieces... Enter Fat Face and their new Summer '15 collection. 









Dungarees and broderie top, c/o Fat Face. Sandals, River Island.

I've been searching for the perfect pair of dungarees for a while and this pair from Fat Face are so lovely to wear. The denim is so soft and they fit great, considering I'm tall. This broderie blouse is so versatile, it can be worn both as a beach cover-up and a casual top. I'd wear this look on a casual Summer lunch with friends and I will definitely be packing it for my trips to Northumberland and North Yorkshire. I was going to re-shoot these photos but I just thought the light was too beautiful to throw them away.





Broderie top, as before. Sandals, ASOS. Shorts, Topshop.

This look is definitely coming with me to Barcelona! This blouse is so lightweight it will keep me cool while I'm exploring and it literally goes with everything. I've been obsessing over gladiator sandals for a while and this ASOS pair are just the start of my collection. There are so many great pieces in the Fat Fat holiday shop, check it out here.

I wish the weather would pick up here in Sheffield! But I can't wait to get away, starting with Northumberland next weekend. 






Items marked 'c/o' were gifted to me by Fat Face UK, all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment