Wednesday 22 July 2015

#OOTD 22nd July, Indiana Pacers

I've been feeling so uninspired lately, I don't know if it's this less than summery weather or my lack of real free time but I just haven't been feeling like blogging. Not ideal! That changed this week and in between the rain showers and almost-gales, my friend Emma and I took pictures. Lots of pictures! And so I'm back, back home and blogging again. May writers block and lack of inspiration not stop me again. Oh yeah, I had my hair cut and coloured too, I needed a change. What do you think?







Basketball jersey, similar here. Skirt, ASOS. Trainers, similar here.

When I saw this basketball jersey on the Cow Vintage website, I couldn't resist. It's the perfect mix of sporty and cool and I've already worn it to death with half the things in my wardrobe. It looks great with boyfriend jeans and mules too, watch this space! I've also finally got my hands on this season's It Piece, the button up denim skirt. After seeing numerous variations I settled on this Pull and Bear version, I like the extra pocket detail. The thing I love most about denim is it's versatility and I know I'll be wearing this skirt until winter. 

What are your hero buys this season? Leave me a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment