Tuesday 23 December 2014

Top 5: Christmas Jumpers

If you still don't have the obligatory Christmas jumper for Christmas Day or Boxing Day, look no further! Most places have already started their online sales and you can still get next day delivery today, so I've picked five of my favourite festive jumpers to get you all feeling extra Christmassy! 

1. Glitter Christmas Sweatshirt, £28, ASOS
If you aren't in to the cheesy, OTT Christmas jumper styles, then this is perfect for you!

2. Jackie Snowflake Reindeer Fairisle Jumper, £15, Boohoo

3. Christmas Jumper, £24.99, H&M

4. Seasons Greetings Sweater, now £25, Topshop

5. 'Kissmas' Pudding Jumper, now £7, New Look

Are you wearing a Christmas jumper on the 25th? I definitely am! Which jumper is your favourite? Leave me a comment!

Have a fabulous Christmas and New Year, I'm looking forward to seeing lots of festive outfits!

No comments:

Post a Comment