Friday 13 February 2015

#OOTD, 13th February: Dressed Up Double Denim

I'm sooo fed up of Winter weather, so instead I'm looking ahead to Spring. I've been sceptical of double denim in the past but since seeing it all over the SS15 runways looking so chic I thought I'd give it a go. 









Shirt, ASOS. Jeans, Topshop. Boots, H&M (similar here). Clutch, Zara (sold out).

I've had these mom jeans a while and I just love the relaxed shape, they are so comfy. I thought this shirt would be a good staple to have in my wardrobe and I'm already so glad I bought it. As well as been the perfect partner for double denim, the oversize pockets make it a subtle nod to the utility trend that is set to be huge come Spring. I think the heeled boots and clutch dress the denim up a little and I would definitely wear this look out, on the other hand just add a should bag and trainers and you've got yourself the perfect casual-cool look. 

Have you tried out any of the new season trends yet? I'd love to see, leave me a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment