Monday 16 February 2015

#OOTD, 16th February, Suede Parade

Unless you've been hiding under a rock lately, you will know that the seventies is a HUGE trend for the new season, and I am already loving it. I haven't found my perfect pair of flares yet or that 'just right' fringed bag, but I have bought several vintage suede skirts. This look is inspired mostly by the Chloe SS15 runway, where tan suede was paired with navy. It's still too cold for the gladiator sandals also showcased so instead I've gone for my favourite ankle boots. 










Skirt, eBay. Shirt and boots, New Look (last year). Bag, ASOS (sold out).

When it's finally sunny I'll be wearing this skirt with a simple white t-shirt and platform sandals. Are you loving suede lately too? I'd love to see how you style it, leave me a comment!

2 comments:

  1. That skirt is perfect, I love your style. If you find a skirt similar to the one you have could you post a link? I'm desperate for one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) Take a look on eBay, you could get a nice on really cheap :) thats your best bet I think x

      Delete