Friday 24 July 2015

#OOTD 24th July, Jeans with a sun dress

British summertime is usually disappointing, but this year has been particularly dire! I've barely bought any sun dresses or shorts or anything this year, because there has been no sun!







Dress + Jeans, here and here. Sandals, similar here.

I've been dying to wear this dress but since the weather hasn't been that fantastic, I've been getting creative. Since a jacket would cover up the gorgeous back of this dress, I went for covering my legs and pairing it with jeans. 
I wasn't so sure how this would look a first but I actually really like it, it's the perfect way to get wear out of dresses on less than than tropical days. I'll definitely be trying this outfit formula out with some of my other dresses and slim jeans. 
If you hadn't already noticed, the ASOS sale has some amazing pieces and these jeans are just one of them! These are the 'Farleigh slim mom jeans' and I'm obsessed. They fit great and the denim is so soft, they are definitely going to become a staple in my wardrobe.  

What do you think of pairing a dress with jeans? Would you ever try it? Leave me a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment