Sunday 26 July 2015

#OOTD 26th July Yoga Now, Wine Later

I'm definitely a trend-driven dresser but I like to put my own spin on the trends, after all, nobody wants to look exactly like everyone else!







Jeanssweatshirtmules all ASOS.

Can we take a moment to appreciate these jeans? I picked these ASOS 'Thea Girlfriend jeans' up in the sale for an amazing £11! I usually struggle to find loose jeans that fit me properly, but I took a chance on these and it definitely paid off. Black jeans are such a staple and these are something a little different from my usual skinny style. 

For a relaxed weekend look, I'm a big fan of sweatshirts and ASOS have a great selection in at the moment. With these quirky slogans on, they just add a little extra to a really basic piece.  

I've been interning at Exposed Magazine in Sheffield all Summer so far and I've been wearing heels A LOT, these mules are great for giving my feet a much needed break over the weekend. They are a perfect dupe of these Narciso Rodriguez Athena mules and at only £20 they are the perfect way to stay on trend without over-spending. 

No comments:

Post a Comment