Monday 2 March 2015

#OOTD, 2nd March, The Dungaree Dress

Denim is easily one of the most wearable trends for the new season and as you can probably tell I'm loving it - my insta feed is awash with shades of blue at the moment! 

Since it's still pretty chilly I've paired this cute denim dress with my favourite ASOS fur scarf, and right now it's an absolute bargain at £12!  











I picked this dress up from Primark last year, but there are soo many similar to this hitting stores right now; keep a lookout in Miss Selfridge, ASOS and New Look. I thought I'd go for an Alexa Chung vibe with this look and patent loafers are an absolute wardrobe staple. This exact New Look pair are sold out but this pair is pretty similar. 

I've been thinking of cutting my hair into the style of the moment, the 'lob', so I've been experimenting with a hair tuck. Rosie H-W, Jourdan Dunn and Kendall Jenner make the style look so chic I'm almost convinced! Although, I would definitely grow out my fringe before chopping all my hair off, a messy centre parting is essential for the 'lob' to look perfectly undone. 

4 comments:

  1. i love this outfit you look so cute!! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2015/03/hello-march.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have a blog yet but I might after reading yours!
    And your so fashion forward, you would look so chic with a lob. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh I'm glad I've inspired you, you should definitely start one :) I'm really tempted haha
      Thanks for your comment! x

      Delete