Monday 18 May 2015

#OOTD Monday 18th May, Boho Babein'











Jumpsuit, H&M. Sandals, River Island (similar here). Bag, Primark (last year, similar here).

I love jumpsuits because they are just instant outfits, all you really need to add is a pair of shoes and you are good to go. I especially love this jumpsuit because I picked it up in H&M when it was on special offer at £10! How crazy is that? I know this will be a staple in my wardrobe all Summer. 
Can we just take a moment to admire my sandals? I loved them for a long time before buying them but I just wasn't so sure I would wear them. I tried them on and fell in love! The heel is the perfect height and they are surprisingly comfy. What with this seventies revival and everything I thought they were the perfect shoe to add a little retro vibe to any outfit. This wooden block heel clog style shoe is everywhere at the moment, Topshop have some great options if you are looking for a lower heel than these. 

Are you loving or hating the clogs comeback? Leave me a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment