Tuesday 19 May 2015

#OOTD Tuesday 19th May, The Denim Tank






Top, ASOS. Culottes, New Look. Adidas trainers, similar here

I spotted this denim tank on the ASOS site and I just had to order it. I'm loving all things denim at the moment, it's such a staple fabric. This top is so versatile, which is what you need in denim. I'll be wearing it all Summer with more denim or with some printed shorts and gladiator sandals. I've styled it here with a bit of a laidback, sporty vibe. These tailored culottes have become such a staple in my wardrobe; I've worn them on nights out and on casual days at uni. 
My style is changing so much at the moment, one half of me wants to wear all sorts of quirky outlandish pieces and then the other half wants to dress all sophisticated and Scandi-inspired in luxe neutrals and basics. Does anybody else have this problem?

No comments:

Post a Comment