Sunday 17 May 2015

#OOTD Sunday 17th May, Champagne Diet

I've been eyeing up this sweatshirt on ASOS for weeks and I've finally bought it! It might seem odd to be buying a sweatshirt so close to Summer, but as us British are well aware, our Summers aren't always reliably sunny and hot! Also, the nude colour is so classic that it's definitely trans-seasonal. 








Sweatshirt, ASOS. Skirt, ASOS. Mules, Primark (similar here).

I first saw this skirt on Instagram and I just had to have it. Lightwash denim is perfect for Spring/Summer and I love the unique styling, it's not just your usual denim skirt. The d-ring detail is also a great touch. The wind was ridiculous when I shot this, I hope my hair doesn't look too much like I've been dragged through a hedge. Speaking of hair, I'm very seriously entertaining the idea of chopping mine into either a 'lob' or a more mid-length style like my fave Kendall Jenner... What do you think? I just think a change is in order!

2 comments:

  1. Love your denim skirt! Looks fab! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your denim skirt! Looks fab ! xx
    www.allthingsblogstyle.blogspot.hk

    ReplyDelete