Wednesday 11 June 2014

Top Five: Rain Macs

I've been thinking of starting a feature on my blog, so this is the first of a new weekly edit: 'Top Five'. This week in honour of the bi-polar weather we've been having, I've chosen my Top Five rain macs. 
If your childhood was anything like mine, you were probably forced to wear an ugly fold-away anorak type thing to school when it was showery outside, but fear not! The rain macs I've found are very pretty (also practical) and a far cry away from anything you would find in an outdoors shop.  

1. ASOS Longline Rain Mac with Spots, £35. I think this is my favourite of the bunch, just because it looks so chic but you know it will keep you dry when you are caught off-guard in a rain storm. 




2. Jaded London Hooded Rain Mac with Garden Flowers, £55. Bright and bold if you are looking to stand out at a festival this Summer.




3. Kacey Lace Print Scallop Hem Mac (Boohoo), £28. Pretty, girly and a bit different to your average rain coat. I think if Barbie wore a rain coat, it would be this one.





4. Hollie Heart Print Raincoat (Pretty Little Thing), £24. This darker print will see you through to early Autumn. Also the print is a little more reserved compared to the above options. 



5. Checked Rain Mac (Marks and Spenser), £49.50. One word describes this mac: classy. Looks like the essential trench coat, but it's waterproof. Perfection. 

Will you be sporting a mac this Summer? Are you packing one for a festival? Leave me a comment! 

2 comments: