Monday 23 June 2014

Top Five: Sunglasses

I have never really been that bothered about sunglasses before this Summer; this Summer I am obsessed! I've currently got 5 pairs, ranging from Michael Kors (TK Maxx bargain) to Primark. There are soo many fun and quirky styles out there right now and I am definitely looking to expand my collection. I've picked my five favourites for this weeks Top Five.


This is my collection at the moment (top to bottom): Michael Kors, fake Ray Ban, Primark. They are all pretty much the same colour so I'm looking for a bit of variety now!

1. Hello There Sailor, River Island. I love this style! Plus, these are a *slight* copy of a Henry Holland pair, for a fraction of the price. What's not to love?


2. Blue Cat Eye Sunglasses, Topshop. Slight cat eye shape, pop of bright blue... The perfect holiday sunnies! Just add a cocktail by the beach...

3. Mirror Lense Wayfarer, ASOS. The classic wayfarer is re-invented in this ASOS pair. The tinted lense looks so futuristic. 
4. Moschino Tortoise shell sunglasses, TK Maxx. Tortoise shell. Oversized. Moschino. There is nothing else to say. 
5. Floral Sunnies, FrameandOptic, Etsy. If you are going to a festival this summer, you need a pair of these! So cute and a steal at £9 !


Are you loving sunglasses this Summer? How big is your collection? Leave me a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment