Wednesday 17 September 2014

Bambi in NYC: What I Bought, Make-Up

As you'll probably already know, I did a LOT of shopping on my recent trip to New York and this is my second post showing all my purchases. If you missed my first NYC post, you can see it here. 
This next instalment features all the make-up products I bought, mainly MAC. I love MAC make-up and it's such a bargain in the USA compared to UK prices. Although I did want to try some other brands, I know MAC is good already and suits my skin so I bought that instead. Also, Sephora was a little overwhelming and I panicked!

I've wanted a Naked palette for a while now and Naked 2 is my favourite. I waited to buy one in New York because the pricing is so different. This will definitely become one of my make-up staples, the neutral shades are perfect for any occasion.


MAC lipsticks are only £9 in America! I am so jealous of the Americans who get to take advantage of that price all the time. As well as an everyday nude shade, I bought some bold Autumnal colours too. 
L-R Kinda Sexy, Captive, Russian Red, Sin.



I never really use lip liner but I was so surprised how much more polished a red lip looks with a liner. This liner is Kiss Me Quick. 


I love the Victoria's Secret body products and they were 5 for $30, here they are £14 each! The saving was huge so my sister and I bought 5 products between us. 

Body sprays are a definite must-have of mine, I like to wear them during the day and then I'll use a perfume in the evening. 

This coconut and vanilla body lotion smells amazing! It smells like holidays and I love it. 

I also bought a Benefit Gimme Brow eyebrow gel, look out for a product review coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment