Tuesday 30 September 2014

Style Crush: Emma Watson

I'm a huge fan of Harry Potter and I've always loved Emma Watson. She's beautiful, incredibly intelligent and very talented; serious girl crush! Over her years in the spotlight her style has evolved and now I think it's fair to say she is an admired style icon. 
I think Emma always looks so elegant on the red carpet, but she's not afraid to experiment and I love that! Also, not every girl can work the pixie crop like she did!

Emma recently gave a speech at the UN, if you haven't heard about it you must have been living under a rock! I personally found it thought-provoking and very inspiring, so if you haven't already hear it watch it here

I've selected a few of my favourite looks below, which do you like best? Leave me a comment!

Emma does off-duty very well, I love her dungarees!

Loafers and a camel coat, classic.

Emma always looks elegant at events. 

I love how her lipstick here complements the berry-coloured section of her dress, pulls the look together.

Pointed court shoes are always a must.

Sometimes a dress like this can overwhelm the woman wearing it, but I think Emma wears this Dior dress so well. 

This look from the 2014 Golden Globes ended up being really controversial and completely divided opinion. I think she pulls it off effortlessly and this dress-over-trousers looks very cool, a much needed change from the typical red carpet dress.

Emma looks very pretty and effortlessly elegant in this J Mendel dress.

This Erdem dress is perfect for Emma, and again she's wearing her go-to black heels.

This textured Burberry mini perfectly matches Emma's skintone and I love her chunky wedges. 

1 comment:

  1. Emma's style is just something else, she always looks so classy and beautiful whilst still retaining a bit of mystery, love her!

    Salt and Chic // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete