Thursday 4 September 2014

My NYC Wishlist

So this Saturday I'm going to New York for five days and I'm so excited! As well as shopping on Fifth Avenue being a dream come true, it's also Fashion Week whilst I'm there, definitely be creeping and celeb-spotting! 
I plan on doing a loooooooot of shopping whilst I'm away so I thought I'd share my wishlist with you all...

Michael Kors satchel, 'Sutton' medium. 
I am in love with this bag! So classic, not sure whether to get this nude colour or black though.. hmmm. Wish I could get both!

J Brand jeand, Indigo Sateen Maria in 'Atmosphere'.
Skinny jeans are my favourite and I've wanted a pair of J brand jeans for years. The pricing in the US is so different to here, so excited to finally get some!

Urban Decay Naked2 Palette.
I've become obsessed with everything nude, whether its lippy or eyeshadow so I need to add this to my growing collection.


NARS Lipstick in Fire Down Below.
I want a really dark burgundy red lipstick and I think this is the perfect shade for Autumn. 
Kate Spade New York watch.
Last year my boyfriend bought me a gorgeous gold Vivienne Westwood watch. I love it but I think I need a silver watch now too (I know, such a shopaholic!). I really like this Kate Spade one as it's so big but not chunky.

iPad Air.
Carrying a laptop around at uni is such a hassle, so an iPad is perfect! 
Tiffany 1837 ring in silver.
It's my birthday at the end of September so my boyfriend is giving me some money to buy this ring for my birthday whilst I'm away. And I didn't even have to hint anything to him... 
There are sooo many more things I plan on buying in New York, especially from MAC, Benefit and Sephora, but these are the main few I'll be looking out for especially. I'm sure I'll come back with lots of clothes too, looking forward to visiting Barney's 7th floor! I've also been told the Forever 21 and H&M on Fifth are really good. I really can't wait to go now! I'll be back next Thursday so look out for some NYC themed posts next week!


1 comment:

  1. That Nars lipstick looks so pretty. I wonder what that one would look like on. Have fun on your shopping trip!
    BrightShinyDay

    ReplyDelete