Wednesday 24 September 2014

Top 5: Faux Fur

I think it's safe to say Autumn is definitely under way and with it officially been the first day of Autumn yesterday, I thought a fur-themed top five was necessary. Nothing is comfier or cuddlier than snuggling up in fur when it comes to the colder months. I'll always buy faux fur though and with manufacturing techniques improving, you can buy faux fur that still looks luxurious. 

1. Black Faux Fur Slouch Bag, River Island, £37.
I've been looking for a more autumnal casual bag and this may just be the answer! 
2. Faux Fur Scarf, ASOS, £30. This scarf has been on my wishlist for a while, I love the pink tint to it. It will keep me warm whilst brightening up my outfit. 

3. Faux Fur Vest, Zara, £39.99. This vest looks so much more expensive than it actually is, an absolute bargain!

4. Faux Fur Open Toe Sandals, New Look, £24.99. If you are just after a hint of fur, these sandals are perfect. Also, they will definitely keep your toes warm on a night out!

5. ASOS Faux Fur Oversized Coat, £75. Look at this coat. You will never be cold in this coat, ever! It just looks so warm and snuggly. 


Which item is your favourite? Have you already bought a fur coat this Autumn? Leave me a comment! 

No comments:

Post a Comment