Friday 10 October 2014

Top 5: Roll Neck Knits

As it gets colder outside, my outfit choices become comfier and snugglier to make sure I'm warm whilst out at uni. This doesn't sound like the most stylish option, but this season roll neck (or polo neck, whatever you want to call them!) knits are so on trend right now you can still look fashionable even when it's freezing outside. 
I've picked five of my favourite roll neck knits that show how versatile they can be. Check back soon for a 'Three Ways to Wear it' post on how to style my number one, the oversized Zara jumper. 

1. Oversized Polo Neck Sweater, Zara, £35.99.
This is my favourite of all the knitwear I've bought so far this season, it's just the right oversized fit and it's such good quality to say it's so cheap. Also, it's so much thicker than it looks on the screen.

2. Turtle neck dress by Marques'Almeida, Topshop, £80.
I don't know about anyone else but I feel like this designer collab with Topshop is more affordable than the previous ones? This dress is the perfect way to add a bright pop of colour to your Autumn wardrobe whilst still keeping warm. I think it will look just as good with tights and chunky ankle boots as it does here with heels.

3.Cashmere roll neck, ASOS WHITE, £95.
I love the colour of this jumper and as its a fine knit, it will be the perfect layering piece.

4. Charlene Roll Neck Cropped Jumper, Missguided, £19.99.
I think everybody needs a staple black knit come Winter: it will go with everything. A fail safe outfit choice, and since this Missguided one is only 19.99, there are no excuses!

5. Calvin Klein Jeans Roll Neck Jumper, via ASOS, £115.
I know what you are thinking, pricey for a jumper! But... A. it's Calvin Klein and B. Take a look at ASOS Personal Stylist Isabella's instagram (@asos_isabella) and you will be sold. I've been lusting after this since she posted her first #OOTD wearing it. Sooo cosy!

Do you have a roll neck knit yet? I'd love to see how you've styled it! Which of my picks is your favourite? Leave me a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment