Sunday 26 October 2014

Alexander Wang x H&M: My Picks

Ever since I heard the news of this high street x designer collaboration, I have been waiting (not so patiently) to see the full collection and it's finally been revealed! Although the collection won't be available to buy until November 6th, we can now all take a peek at it and write our shopping lists in preparation. 
The collection is very sports-luxe (obviously) and I've chosen my favourite pieces, some that I really hope to buy, so I thought I'd share them with you all. Let me know what your favourite is in the comments!


Dress, £49.99
Bralet, £24.99
Cropped sweat, £34.99
Dress, £79.99
Dress, £59.99

Leather trousers, £179.99
Boots, £149.99
I really love the dresses in this collection, they are so unique and detailed. I also really like the cropped sweatshirt, an Autumn essential with an affordable designer twist!
Will you be buying any of the collection? Leave me a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment