Thursday 5 March 2015

LFW : Catwalk Favourites

Every season I tell myself I will go down to London for Fashion Week, and yet again I missed out... BUT I'm 100% going to go in September! It's in writing now so I have to do it. 

London is perhaps the most outlandish of fashion month; anything goes as long as it's statement making and bold. This aesthetic is also reflected in the street style, major inspo both on and off the catwalk!


Topshop Unique






I want this whole collection in my wardrobe right now! So seventies, so wearable!

Burberry Prorsum










This collection shouldn't work, but it does. If there was ever an advert for getting creative with prints and patterns, this is it!

Antonio Berardi 











I really love the colour palette here and the mixture of structural silhouettes.

Marques'Almeida











I'm just obsessed with the denim, I love how any item of clothing is transformed if it's re-made in denim.

Roksanda











I think this collection is my favourite of all so far, everything about it is perfect. The bold colour and texture clashes with the ladylike silhouettes and it's truly a heavenly mix. These bright colours are so refreshing for AW.

Christopher Kane











I think this collection is all about perception and contrasts. Its daring.

Mary Katrantzou







The constituent elements of this collection seem to be at odds with one another, but it strangely all works together. The contrasting materials create something beautiful.

Emilia Wickstead






There's a certain easy elegance and covetability about Wickstead's collection. And a little bit of luxury. 

Next up Milan! Check back this weekend for my favourites!   

1 comment: