Monday 23 March 2015

#OOTD, 22nd March 2015. The Flare

On Sunday my family and I went for a carvery for a belated Mother's Day meal. I took this as an opportunity to wear my new Mango flares - bought via ASOS. I already have a pair of dark indigo flares from ASOS but obviously, a light wash is also a Summer essential. I just need a black pair and then I've hit the trifecta!














Flares, ASOS. Top (old H&M), similar here. Mules, Primark. Bag, Kate Spade. Sunglasses, Michael Kors (via TK Maxx).

I didn't actually intend to blog this outfit until I saw the gorgeous landscape in from the pub car park, and since it was such a beautiful day I thought I'd better take advantage! 
I love these flares, they are so comfy and have a very relaxed feel to them. I've never bought jeans from Mango before because I always assume they would be too short (I'm 5ft 11) but they are the perfect length! And they are only £22 on ASOS at the moment so grab a bargain while you can! I dug this t-shirt out of the back of a drawer but I think it lends a little hippy vibe to the look. Lace t-shirts are great because they can be dressed up or down. These mules were bought from Primark last year, but mules are so big right now you can buy a pair almost anywhere. I love how versatile they can be, and they are also really comfy.
I think I will be living in flares this season so keep an eye on my blog for more flare action this week. I wondered at first what shoes to wear with them because platform boots aren't exactly ideal for me; I tend to wear mine with heeled sandals and also pretty flats. Follow me on Instagram (@kelsiee94) to see how I style them daily. 


Also, I'm having a Spring clean and I'm selling lots of items on Depop, so take a look and grab a bargain! I'm open to offers, username @kelsm. I'll be adding more over this week.





1 comment:

  1. Love those flares! They're the perfect colour for spring :)

    DenimMondays

    ReplyDelete