Friday 27 March 2015

#OOTD: 27th March 2015, Seventies Platforms

I have a confession to make: I am obsessed with suede. There, I said it! I've gone and bought another suede skirt but this one is extra beautiful so it was necessary. I'm also completely obsessed with this whole seventies vibe, as you are probably very aware. I can't get enough of platforms, flares and suede, it's definitely my favourite look for Spring.













Jumper, H&M (similar here). Skirt, Beyond Retro. Boots, Topshop (old, similar here).

How pretty is this skirt? I can't wait to wear it over the Summer with platform sandals and a t-shirt. Although I'm already tall, I couldn't resist these Topshop boots, they are veeeery high though so not for the clumsy or faint-hearted! 
I think transitional outfits are always the the hardest because you can never really predict the weather, but layers are key. You can always add or take off a jacket or knit so they are ideal to pair with bare legs at this time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment