Monday 2 March 2015

NYFW : Catwalk Favourites

As usual the catwalks at New York Fashion Week were jam packed with fashion perfection, and this made choosing a handful of favourites incredibly hard. 
I have however narrowed my favourites down and I liked each show for completely different reasons, but one thing is for sure... AW15 is looking stunning! 

Tibi






Oversized. Fur. Knitwear. Need I say more?

Tommy Hilfiger






I love that sports luxe appears to be carrying on into AW, and Tommy Hilfiger has done it so beautifully here.

Carolina Herrera 






I adore the colour palette of this whole collection, every piece flows like water.

Altuzarra 






This collection just SCREAMS cool girl, and I love it!

Victoria Beckham






VB is the epitome of class and sophistication and the shapes here keep it looking fresh.

Michael Kors






Luxury and opulence reigned at Michael Kors and it was all incredibly wearable. I'm obsessed with the fur!

Marc Jacobs






Marc Jacobs always manages to re-invent ladylike pieces and silhouettes, and this show was no exception. 

Diane von Furstenberg






Diane von Furstenberg knows women, and women's bodies. Season after season she proves sexiness doesn't have to mean looking cheap. 

Which shows were your favourites? Leave me a comment! Keep your eyes peeled for the rest of my fashion week faves coming soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment