Thursday 6 November 2014

Company Magazine 'Bloggers Style the High Street' Event, 30th October 2014

Last Thursday I headed off to London for the #CompanyBSHS event, a high street fashion show hosted by Company Magazine and styled by a handful of well-known bloggers. 
I've never been to an event like this before but I had an amazing time! It was so cool to actually watch a live fashion show and mingle with other like-minded people, plus there were cocktails....

Here's what I wore....
Bralet and clutch, Topshop. Skirt, ASOS. Shoes, Missguided.


And here I am in front of the Company wall...


Before the show began, there were lots of cool things to do. I got a temporary tattoo, which I loved and I'm so sad it wasn't real! There was a photobooth too, and of course my sister and I had to have a pose!

The show was really good and there were some great looks featured, I've picked out some of my favourites from each brand below. I've decided to use the pictures from Company's website because as I don't have a camera, my own pictures are not very clear. After Christmas, I will definitely be investing! 

Warehouse, styled by The Little Magpie




OASIS, styled by Patricia Bright




Next, styled by Coco's Tea Party



Marks and Spencer, styled by EJStyle




River Island, styled by SheWearsFashion




ASOS, styled by Pages by Megan




Primark, styled by Hannah Louise F




YUMI, styled by The Golden Diamonds




I managed to get a shot of the bloggers at the end. It must be so exciting to be involved in an event like this!


Of course, I had to try the post-show cocktails... A Cavoda Vodka Cosmo! 


Since I only bought a standard ticket, I didn't get the VIP goodie bag, but I was pretty impressed with the selection in the normal goodie bag anyway!


If you missed the event, all the runway looks are on the Company site! I had a really great time and I think I'm going to make a habit of attending things like this!

1 comment:

  1. You look gorgeous! I'm so glad that you agree with me in regard to people dressing far too casually for this event. It's better to overdress than undress I always say. I think we looked the part anyway haha :P Xx
    thefashion-junkie

    ReplyDelete