Tuesday 11 November 2014

#OOTD: 11th November, Cosy Casual

Today's #OOTD is just simple and casual: 'mom' jeans and my favourite Zara knit that you've probably already seen.
This jumper comes in as such a bargain for me just because I wear it so often, at £35 it was soo worth the money! Also, I find Zara knitwear to be excellent quality. I'll definitely be adding more from their range to my collection soon. 


Please excuse my messy hair, I dashed outside with my sister to take these picture before it rained again so I didn't really think about tidying it up! I'm a fan of the messy bun anyway on days where I'm just working in the library. Which also explains the glasses... They aren't just an accessory as people always ask me, I do actually need them! 


I don't think I've blogged this coat yet, but you will definitely recognise it from my Instagram. This camel coat, from Next, has become my Autumn essential. I wear it nearly everyday, it's so versatile. It can either dress up a more casual outfit or it can add that extra bit of polish to an already really put-together look. It's amazing quality and I personally think it looks more expensive that it was: £65 ! I'm such a bargain hunter.



I know Primark have lots of coats like this for around £20, but this coat is so different from most of the others I've seen in the same style, not to mention it's far better quality than the Primark versions. The waterfall collar falls beautifully and makes it look just that little bit different to other coats in this style.  


Coat, Next. Jeans, Topshop. Shoes, Primark. Jumper and bag, Zara.

I always find posing for blog photos so awkward! I can never get them to look natural. I could definitely never be a model! Do you have any posing tips? What is your Autumn staple? Leave me a comment!

3 comments:

  1. Love this outfit! What did you think of the fitting of the coat - did you go up a size to allow for thick jumpers or not?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Well I did have to get a Tall as I am 5 ft 11, and I did get a size bigger than normal but it doesn't look too big over just a t-shirt x

      Delete