Thursday 27 November 2014

Style Crush: Jennifer Lawrence

Yesterday my sister and I went to see the latest instalment of The Hunger Games, Mockingjay Part 1 and it was awesome! I'd definitely recommend it. I love Jennifer Lawrence, she always looks so amazing on the red carpet, so I thought I'd do a little style crush on her today.

I've picked out a few of her red carpet looks below where she just looks gorgeous, being the face of Dior doesn't hurt either...


This is from the latest premier of Mockingjay in LA, love the shape of this Dior dress!

Jennifer here looks chic, but comfortable.

This midi dress shape really works for her figure.

Always classy, Jennifer balances out the crop with these Marc Jacobs high-waisted relaxed trousers.

I really like how simple this look is, but it's still very elegant.

The thing I really love about Jennifer Lawrence is her positive body image. As she is repeatedly quoted saying, she's not about getting crazy skinny and her figure is just perfect anyway! The shape of this dress really enhances her shape. 

Two words: show stopper.


This dress is just so minimal - obviously Calvin Klein - and she rocks it.

I think the colour of this jumpsuit works really well with Jennifer's dark hair and pale skin, another simple but elegant look. 

I'm just a huge fan of metallics and this gold tone looks really pretty against Jennifer's tan.

Which look is your favourite? Do you think Jennifer looks better with blonde or dark hair? I can't decide! Leave me a comment! 

No comments:

Post a Comment