Tuesday 25 November 2014

Topshop Party Picks

Firstly, I need to apologise for my hiatus! I've been so swamped with assignments at uni these past few weeks I've barely had time to do anything else, but I'm back now! Handed my last one if before Christmas today so get ready to be inundated with posts!

I don't know about anyone else but I think Topshop is so on form lately when it comes to party-wear. I've been scouring the internet for the perfect NYE dress and for some sparkle in general and Topshop seems to have plenty! River Island is also looking good too so watch out for a post on that too!
I've picked out some of my favourite pieces below that are full of sparkle and just scream festive...

Pleated halterneck skater dress, £46
I love this dress. I actually ordered it last week to wear on NYE but it's just too short! I'm 5 ft 11 and this is more like a top on me, I'm heartbroken! So just a warning, this dress is gorg but I wouldn't recommend it if you are tall! *SOB!*

Sequin Crossbody bag, £25

Just one word: mermaid.

Pleated Slip dress, £40
A slip dress is so classic, add a little sparkle and you're on to a winner.

Liquid Metallic Cami, £25
This is perfect for dressing up a pair of jeans; just add heels and clutch.

Shiny PU mini skirt, £38
These metallic skirts are everywhere at the moment, and for good reason! So easy to style and they look so festive.

Flat front luxe joggers, £38
These trousers are so versatile so they make the perfect party piece. Wear them with a lace crop top and heels or a sparkly t-shirt and pretty flats.

 Ruby snake effect high heel sandals, £46
Everybody needs a pair of versatile black heels and these snake effect ones are perfect. December is always littered with parties and events and you don't want to be buying a new pair of shoes to go with every outfit!

Squeeze pom-pom velvet slippers, £28
If you aren't into heels, get some fancy flats instead! I think these pom-pom slippers are so cute! Also, they'll look just as good with a pair of jeans as they will with a party dress.

Matte metallic nails in Usual Suspects, £6
I just love Topshop make-up, it's really cheap and the products are always top quality. How amazing is this colour?


What are your favourite party pieces in Topshop? Have you already bought your NYE dress? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment