Monday 10 November 2014

Top 5: Knee High Boots

As it's November now and the cold nights are really drawing in, I thought I'd focus this top 5 on an absolute Winter essential: the knee high boot. I know what some of you may be thinking... 'I will definitely look like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman, with less of the endless leg and more of the hooker!' but I assure you if styled right, knee high/thigh high boots look great and they are actually really practical. I'll be posting a '3 Ways to Wear It' soon on knee high boots, so keep a look out for that if you are stuck! As usual, I've picked 5 of my favourites below...

1. ASOS Kiss Of Life over the knee boots, £50.

2. Linzi Shoes Grey Suede Stretch Wedge Boot, £35.

3. River Island Cleated Sole Platform Boots, £70.

4. Zara XL Leather Boot with Patent Toe, £99.

5. ALDO Dyanna Boot in Bordeaux, £89.98 in the sale.

I know I've picked mostly black boots here, but I genuinely believe that if you are going to invest quite a substantial amount of money in a pair of shoes, black is probably the best colour option! They will always go with anything else you wear and you should really get a lot of wear out them (cost per wear is my favourite way to rationalise a purchase!). Which is your favourite of my picks? Let me know in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. Omg! I am in boot heaven right now. Fab picks! I LOVEEEE the pair from ASOS. They're so hot! Xx
    thefashion-junkie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the ASOS boots! They are beautiful! xxxx

    Prettyinpips.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete