Thursday 21 August 2014

3 Ways To Wear It: Mules

You could say I'm a little late to the party on this one: last week I purchased some mules. I've liked them all Summer but I'd not actually found a pair I could afford that I really loved, until I spotted these in Primark. At only £12, I had to get them! 
Mules are like the cooler older sister of the slider, and I know many people are not on-board with this recurring 90s trend but I just love them. They look so effortless!

1. With mom jeans and a boho blouse.
Mules are so versatile, they can be casual or dressy. Mom jeans are always a good choice when you are going for a more laid-back look and the boho style blouse is perfect for Summer.
Jeans, Topshop. Blouse, Missguided. Mules, Primark.


How pretty it the back of this top?!

2. With a statement trouser. 
Pair your mules with some patterned trousers and a top-knot for work-ready chic. This particular pair of mules are a really comfy height. At around 3 inches they are comfy enough to wear all day, but still give you that little boost you get from normal heels (but they look so much more stylish!)
Top, Topshop. Trousers, H&M. 

3. With a mini dress.
It's Date Night and you are bored of your usual courts/sandals/wedges. Like I said earlier, you can dress these shoes up or down! They look so cute with a mini dress and are a great alternative to your usual heels. 
Dress, Boohoo. Bag, Primark.

Do you have a pair of mules? How did you style them? I'd love to see, leave me a comment!

1 comment:

  1. those shoes are gorgeous! i especially like how youve styled them with the last dress! such a bargain! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2014/08/lets-get-naked-detox-bath-salts-from.html xx

    ReplyDelete