Wednesday 13 August 2014

Style Crush: Miranda Kerr

Miranda Kerr is over-the-top beautiful, but in a quieter way than her fellow VS Angels. As well as being a model and mother, Kerr is a business woman with her own skincare range and two best selling books. She is a woman to be both jealous of and marvelled at. She also has impeccable personal style. 
This woman can make anything look chic and effortless. Scroll down for a look at my favourite looks and for some excellent style inspo! 

So simple and yet so stunning. I love the pop of colour the shoes add.

Style tip: when wearing a statement [Sonia Rykiel] statement skirt, keep everything else simple.
Kerr showing us how to dress up denim... Add a Miu Miu leopard print heel. 
Practically dripping in Chanel. This is the dream. 
Who knew tie-dye could look so polished? Of course it does if it's Proenza Schouler and it's accessorised with a Givenchy bag.
When in doubt, wear all black. 
Hermes boots and a Balenciaga dress make a gorgeous pairing here. Always loving the thigh-high.
The secret to Kerr's style is the pairing of classic shapes with timeless accessories. Celine never goes out of style.
I really wish I looked like this in a chunky knit cardigan...
Sooo many trends nailed in just one look here. Bonus style points!

This is just a handful of my favourite looks from the style-goddess that is Miranda Kerr, which is your favourite? Leave me a comment!

2 comments:

  1. miranda kerr is so beautiful! i love how simple and classic her style is! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2014/08/fitwear-fashion-with-south-beach-and.html xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I have so much wardrobe envy! I'll take a look :) thanks for your comment xx

      Delete