Thursday 21 August 2014

My Lavish Alice Wishlist

Lately I have become obsessed with everything Lavish Alice has to offer. The clothes are so bang on trend it hurts and I'm finding it so hard to restrain myself until pay day! Therefore I decided I'd share the items I'm currently lusting after with you all, at least this means I can look through the website again!

Mustard Roll Neck Cropped Sweater, £28. I'm not usually a person who wears yellow but there is something about this sweater. Also, I love the styling here, kudos to the Lavish Alice team for this one!

Electric blue dark floral tailored co-ord, £64 if bought together. I am a huge fan of the co-ord and I'm so happy they are being carried through to AW. This dark floral print is perfect for the new season and the tailoring dresses the whole outfit up.

White sheer dipped hem long sleeve shirt, £36. The classic white shirt gets an update her with sheer panelling. Probably one of the most versatile pieces you could own.

Purple suede court heels, £14. These shoes are the perfect Autumn hue, and at a mere £14 it would be silly to refuse! 
Navy Cropped Jumpsuit, £58. This jumpsuit exudes class and sophistication. 
Navy Crossover Wrap Culottes, £48. This season I think I'm going to invest in trousers, instead of living in my skinny jeans. I love the unique wrap style of these.

Oxblood scuba sheer insert midi, £38. I cannot get enough of the midi skirt right now, and I love the volume of this one. Also, can we all just admire the colour?!



Which is your favourite item from my picks? Anything from Lavish Alice you are loving lately? Leave me a comment! 

No comments:

Post a Comment