Thursday 14 August 2014

Top 5: Transitional Footwear

It's that time of year already: it's still warm but it's raining more and more. Summer sandals are very impractical in a downpour, soggy feet are not chic! I've put together my top five transitional shoes that will keep your feet relatively dry but they are still Summer appropriate.

1. Primark nude slip-ons, £7. I'm obsessed with neutrals lately and I love these, they will literally go with almost anything!

 2. Primark Mules, £12. Socks with sandals has become a little micro-trend this Summer, and mules with socks were seen at Topshop Unique for AW14 too. Give it a try, make a statement! But make sure your socks are cute!
3. Verse Fringed Loafer, £70, Office. Update the classic loafer by investing in a metallic pair like these.
4. Nike Roshe Run, £74, Office. If you are into the sports luxe trend, these are the perfect transitional shoes for you. Love the Liberty London print!
5. Araika Cut Out Ankle Boots, £34.99, Missguided. I love ankle boots, got to be my favourite shoe and this grey pair are gorg. The cut-outs mean they are still appropriate for Summer weather.
What is your essential transitional shoe? Leave me a comment!

1 comment:

  1. The Missguided boots are amazing! Loved this post, I always struggle with footwear in this climate

    Style Sunrise ☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete