Tuesday 12 August 2014

My Current Topshop Wishlist

As mid-August draws nearer, the AW14 trends are trickling through to high street stores. I know most of us do not want to give up our sliders and shorts, but the weather here in the UK is telling us otherwise! I do love Summer, but I'm sooo excited for fashion this AW and currently I'm really loving Topshop! 
With that being said, I thought I'd share the pieces I'm currently coveting and hope to buy; some of which have already nearly sold out! I thought I was quick to transition through the seasons!

MOTO Borg Jacket, £58. Every year Topshop do these fluffy lined denim jackets and every year I say I'll buy one, this year I will!
Rose Cigarette Trousers, £42. A definite must-have trouser shape this AW and I love this dark floral print.

Lace Bralet, £22. I have loved these bralets for a while and I really wanted the burgundy one but it sold out soo quickly! I was gutted, hopefully they will be re-stocked soon.
Merit Leather Ankle Boots, £85. I love black ankle boots and every year I add to my collection. Lately I've been obsessed with nudes and neutrals so these boots are definitely on my wishlist. 
Quilted Heart A-line Skirt, £38. One of my favourite new season trends is the sixties (ermm  hello Mad Men) and anything A-line fits right into that. I love the quilted pattern on this skirt.
Wrap Front Jogger Trousers, £30. These trousers are so versatile! Look out for a blog post with my 3 ways to wear them. 
Hearts Motif Jumpers, £38. Kitschy pattern, pastel blue. This jumper is too cute! 
Slim Pocket Detail Coat, £58. This year I am feeling an intense need to invest in a camel coat... Say hello to this beauty. Such a classic.
Blanket Stitch Cape, £32. I want to channel my inner Suki Waterhouse, but I cannot afford her Burberry cape! This version is a perfect dupe!
Lipstick in Armour, £8. Described as a 'rose gold', I think this lippy is a gorgeous colour. Great, cheap way to test out the metallic beauty trend.
What are your favourite Topshop pieces lately? Anything you plan on investing in? Leave me a comment! 

4 comments:

  1. Fab picks! I love the lined denim jacket! :)

    Style Sunrise ☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Topshop is so good lately it was hard to narrow it down!! Thanks for your comment! :) xx

      Delete
  2. That lacy bralette is gorgeous! I actually made my own wishlist and it's my first ever blog post. Do you have any tips to share on blogging?

    http://pasteltrash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll check it out lovely :) I think if you love what you are blogging about, it becomes fun and easy :) look for inspiration anywhere! xx

      Delete