Wednesday 20 August 2014

#OOTD: 20th August, Feeling Autumnal

As you will have probably noticed, the weather has taken a somewhat chilly and Autumnal turn. 
I am so glad I got this coat from Primark last week, perfect for this transitional period: it's not too thick but still cosy in the wind. I'm still a little bit obsessed with pastels atm, but I'm sure by the time September rolls around I'll be cuddling up in berry and navy hues. 

I'm still holding on to what is left of Summer, that is why I paired my coat with this little dress and ankle boots. The dress was such a bargain back in May at £7.99 from H&M!

Went on a little Primark spree last week and got these cut out boots. I'm obsessed with black ankle boots! I might branch out a bit this year and get some burgundy ones, I'm currently loving the ones River Island have in stock. 

I kept my make-up pretty simple today (I was going out for lunch with my grandparents), but I did curl my hair. My hair is usually naturally wavy but today it looked a little flat so I perked it up with my curling wand. 

Have you purchased a coat yet? Leave me a comment and let me know! 

1 comment:

  1. I like how you still kept it somewhat summery with the floral print. I'm a little excited about the cooler weather (though some might not be)
    Bright Shiny

    ReplyDelete