Tuesday 22 July 2014

3 Ways To Wear It: The Slogan Sweat

I'm thinking of making '3 Ways To Wear It' a regular feature on my blog, so please do let me know what you think in the comments!

Slogan tees and sweatshirts are everywhere right now; you can pretty much say anything by plastering it across your clothes. I tend to think you belong in one of two camps when it comes to the slogan sweat, you either loathe them or are really confused about how to wear them! 
I've come up with three ways you can style up your slogan sweatshirt and give it a little more versatility. 



This post features the 'More Issues Than Vogue' sweatshirt from In The Style UK and the much coveted 'Full Time Fashion Blogger' sweat from River Island. 

1. With a [leather] skirt. 
Think casual Friday at work. This look is still comfy and relaxed but the leather skirt and loafers give it a bit of extra style. 
Skirt, H&M. Loafers, Schuh. Clutch, Chic.


2. With heels. 
Cocktail date on a week night? This is your look. The sweatshirt makes this outfit look effortless. You may have spent over an hour getting ready, but nobody will ever know! Perfectly laid back but still well put together. 
Jeans, Topshop. Shoes, Marks and Spencer (!). Clutch, Primark.


I thought these shoes deserved a close-up, how gorgeous are they?! I can't actually believe they are Marks and Spencer and what's more, they are my mum's ! I love the stud detailing for the heel itself and they aren't too high either. Excellent buy mum.


3. Monochrome.
This ensemble is just pure casual, but I think monochrome always looks good. You can run errands all weekend in this look and still appear put-together doing so. Easy! 


How would you style a slogan sweatshirt? Leave me a comment! 


2 comments:

  1. Hey, lovely blog! I have recently been nominated for The Liebster Award and have nominated you too :D for instructions just read my recent blog post alittleloveheart.blogspot.co.uk don't forget to answer the questions at the bottom :) Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit ideas! I have nominated you for the Liebster Award, more details found here http://viranfreak.blogspot.sg! :) Happy Blogging!

    ReplyDelete