Tuesday 15 July 2014

Holiday Look Book 4: The Essential White Dress

White is always an essential Summer colour and I waited until our last night in Turkey to wear this gorgeous dress. Mainly because it was the fanciest thing I packed, but everyone knows white looks better with a tan.

This dress is from H&M and was a great Student Lock-In buy, with 20% off. I just love how it's so light and floaty. As soon as I saw it I knew I needed it for my holiday. It appears I have these feelings about clothes a lot! 

The crochet-like pattern around the top is very pretty and I think it adds a nice little detail to what would otherwise be a plain dress. My favourite part of the dress though has to  be the dipping hemline, adds so much more movement to the dress.

I styled this dress with my metallic River Island sliders and a selection of rings. Keeping it simple. Rings are my favourite piece of jewellery and I love to stack them up like this.  


This is my last holiday post and I'm having serious holiday blues right now ! Can't wait to start looking in September for next Summer! 

Are you going on holiday this year or have you already been? Leave me your link, would love to see your holiday outfits!

4 comments:

  1. this dress is stunning you look so gorgeous! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2014/07/hawaiian-tropic.html xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I will definitely take a look yes! xx

      Delete
  2. I love your dress and the rings. You look beautiful.

    pumpkinemilysmiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete