Monday 14 July 2014

Holiday Look Book 3: The Co-Ord

Unless you have been living under a rock since around March, you will have seen the co-ord everywhere. Some of you may be wondering (much like my sister) why on Earth would people want to wear matching separates such as the co-ord? My sister has actually often said.. 'Why don't you just buy a dress?!'. Whereas I cannot answer exactly why they are such a big thing right now, it is undeniable they look utterly cool. 

After being bombarded with Instagram images of my fave bloggers in co-ordinates, I decided I had to have one! The problem was choosing only one! I'm saving for a trip to New York in September so I had to be sliiiightly restrained here. I literally could not decide, until I flicked back through Pretty Little Thing's official Instagram (@officialplt) and came across this dolphin print beauty....



 I don't exactly know why I felt I needed this exact co-ord, but I did, so I bought it straight away! The print is perfect for Summer without been OTT. I love the boxy shape of the t-shirt, it's cropped but not too short. The lipstick I'm wearing is the Benefit one featured before in 'Breathless'. 

I wore my trusty JuJu jellies to keep the quirky look going. My bag is the same pastel clutch from the previous holiday posts, I just turned it around so it looks white. If I'm honest, when Ben was taking the photos he told me to keep it turned around! Apparently I now take fashion advice from a boy who literally owns 1 pair of [designer] jeans! 



Ben bought me this ring from a market we went to earlier in the week. I love markets abroad, they are always full of pretty treasures like this! I love the opal stone, it shines so many different colours. 



Have you purchased a co-ord this Summer? If so, where from? Leave me a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment