Tuesday 29 July 2014

Top 5: Next's Autumn Catalogue

While most of us are still basking in the warm glow of the British summer sun, fashion has moved on to next season already. This is great news for those of us who like to plan (buy) ahead, but it can be a little confusing browsing through catalogues and shops filled with winter coats whilst you are still wearing sliders and denim cut-offs. 
I personally love to know what to expect from the shops come September so the arrival of my mum's Next catalogue on Sunday was a little treat.
Although it was really hard to pick just five items (well done Next!), I've managed to narrow down 344 pages into my five favourite essentials.


1. Fuchsia Roll Neck Dress, £38. Add a pop of colour to your Autumn wardrobe with this bright pink beauty! Laid back and effortless style. (It also comes in black).  


2. Metallic Cable Sweater, £45. Metallics are still a big thing for next season and I love this jumper. A very subtle nod to the trend. 



3. Plum Quilted Biker Jacket, £55. While the classic black biker jacket will never go out of style, update the colour a bit with this plum coloured version. 


4. Pleated Lace Skirt, £40. Dress it up, dress it down... This skirt is an excellent versatile addition to your wardrobe. The lace makes it look so much more expensive too!


5. Waterfall Coat, £65. There is no doubt about it, I will 100% be buying this coat! Such a bargain at £65 and the colour is gorgeous. I love a cosy coat I can just wrap up in when its freezing out.

Have you purchased any Autumn/Winter essentials yet? Have you found the perfect coat? Leave me a comment! 

No comments:

Post a Comment